If you have an online business and you use PayPal as your payment method, why not use the PayPal Ship Now feature? It will make the delivery of all your products, goods, and packages quick and easy. You won’t even have to fall in line when you send your item out. Just go to one of their commercial offices and drop the item off. That’s it.
The PayPal Ship Now is PayPal’s way to make online selling more convenient via first-class delivery. That means you can feel confident that any of your items will be in good hands.
What is PayPal Ship Now?
The PayPal Ship Now is for online sellers that need a faster and secure way to deliver their goods. And with PayPal’s collaboration with UPS and USPS, this project is made possible.
To avail of this special feature, you need to meet some requirements first. These requirements are:
- You have to have a PayPal account first.
- Then you should register your account as a business account.
- If you only registered for a personal account, just apply for a business account from your current account just below your profile summary when you log in.
How to Use PayPal Ship Now
Utilizing the PayPal Ship Now is pretty straightforward. So there is no reason for you to get lost during the process. Here’s a short overview of how it works.
- Open your trusted web browser.
- Go to PayPal official website
- Log in your account.
- On the Recent Activity, click on Ready to Ship.
- Under the Ready to Ship, click on the “Print Shipping Label.”
- On the next page, you will be required to fill out the shipping details like the weight of the item, package size, service type, and shipping options.
- When you finish completing the required information, click on the “Calculate Shipping Cost” button.
- Before finalizing the shipping transaction, review the details that you entered first.
- When you are decided, click on the “Confirm and Pay” button.
- The cost of the Shipping label will be charged on your account.
- Print the shipping label and put it along with the item.
That’s it. You are ready to go. And you may bring the package to the nearest UPS or USPS (whichever you chose before printing the shipping label) and drop the item off their bin.
The PayPal Ship Now feature is great considering the quality of service that incorporates it. If you compare it to regular shipping services, you get first-class treatment with your package with almost the same charge.
There is also an option for Customer Signature which makes the delivery more preferable and formal. Some buyers do scams like denying that they received the item even if they actually did. And with the Customer Sign addition, you will have supporting evidence that you, in reality, did deliver the goods as promised.
What do you think of PayPal Ship Now feature? Do you think this is great for online sellers? Tell us what you think in the comment section below. We want to know your thoughts about this feature.
If you have questions regarding today’s topic, feel free to leave your queries down below. We will try to respond to them, as soon as we can.